Real | Reliable | Creative | Practical
BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Commercial Real Estate | Tax | Business Transactions
GOVERNMENTAL & DISTRICT REGULATION
Water Utility Districts | Groundwater Conservation Districts
PERSONAL LEGAL SERVICES
Wills | Trusts | Estate Planning | Wealth Preservation
DELIVERING LEGAL COUNSEL & ADVICE
INVESTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, EXECUTIVES & THEIR FAMILIES
Phillips Golden LLP was founded by board certified specialists in tax and commercial real estate law. They have broad and extensive experience in those and complementary areas of the law.
Our legal and counseling skills have been developed in a broad range of business and investment transactions. We deliver legal counsel and advice, and creative and practical help and solutions, to entrepreneurs, investors, and their families. We empower them to effectively execute their business, real estate, and other investment endeavors.
Our guidance allows our clients to reliably exploit their ideas and ingenuity to create wealth and lasting legacies. Once created, we help those clients maintain, protect, and redeploy that wealth for the benefit of themselves, their families, and their communities.
As a boutique law firm, we do not pretend or try to serve every legal need our clients might need. We are, however, able to reliably and effectively assemble, manage, and team with other advisors with a common goal to meet our clients' goals.
While zealous in providing assistance to our clients, we offer professional, appropriate, mutual, and collaborative respect to our clients, each other, our colleagues, and other persons and institutions that we encounter in the course of our law practice. We ask that of them in return.
REAL | RELIABLE | CREATIVE | PRACTICAL
WHY CHOOSE US?
Real, Reliable, Creative & Practical Solutions
Access & Adaptability
Experienced Board Certified Specialists
Collegiality & Collaboration
Modernization / Technological Efficiency
We triage, diagnose, and react to important tax and legal issues that arise in multi-disciplinary business and investment transactions and opportunities. We help individuals and companies navigate mission critical investment and business endeavors from start up, to mid-stream events, and on to exit and reinvestment strategies.
RECENT FIRM INSIGHTS & NEWS
- Hotel Unicorn Oyo Plots $300 Million Push into the U.S. Market
- As the Number of Renovation Projects Rises, Older Properties Are Set to Challenge New Office Construction
- Smart Buildings Will Upend the Tenant Experience at SFR and Multifamily Properties, IMN Panelists Say
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (June 19, 2019)
- Google Pledges $1 Billion to Tackle Bay Area Housing Crisis
- ABA Sends Proposed Accreditation Standard Changes Out For Notice And Comment
- Symposium: The Commerce Clause And The Global Economy
- Arizona Republic Releases Database Of Government Employee Salaries, Including Professors
- How Tax-Motivated Inversions Threaten State Sovereignty
- Is It Time To Ban 'Manels' (All-Male Panels) In The Academy?