Real | Reliable | Creative | Practical
BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Commercial Real Estate | Tax | Business Transactions
GOVERNMENTAL & DISTRICT REGULATION
Water Utility Districts | Groundwater Conservation Districts
PERSONAL LEGAL SERVICES
Wills | Trusts | Estate Planning | Wealth Preservation
DELIVERING LEGAL COUNSEL & ADVICE
INVESTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, EXECUTIVES & THEIR FAMILIES
Phillips Golden LLP was founded by board certified specialists in tax and commercial real estate law, both with broad and extensive experience in those and complimentary legal areas. Our legal and counseling skills have been honed in a vast range of business and investment transactions. We deliver legal counsel and advice, and creative and practical help and guidance, to entrepreneurs and investors. We empower them to effectively execute their real estate, business, and investment endeavors. Our advice and counsel ideally allows them to reliably exploit their ideas and create their wealth and lasting legacies. Once created, we help them maintain, protect, and redeploy that wealth for the benefit of themselves and their families. As a boutique law firm, we are able to flexibly, nimbly, and effectively assemble, manage, and team with our clients' other advisors all with a common goal to meet our clients' goals. We afford professional and appropriate mutual and collaborative respect to each other, our colleagues, clients, and other third parties that we deal with in the course of our law practice. We ask that of them in return.
REAL | RELIABLE | CREATIVE | PRACTICAL
WHY CHOOSE US?
Real, Reliable, Creative & Practical Solutions
Access & Adaptability
Experienced Board Certified Specialists
Collegiality & Collaboration
Modernization / Technological Efficiency
We triage, diagnose, and react to important tax and legal issues bound to arise in the context of multi-disciplinary legal problems and opportunities and help individuals and companies navigate mission critical investment and business endeavors from start up, to mid-stream events, and on to exit and reinvestment strategies.
RECENT FIRM INSIGHTS & NEWS
- Google’s San Jose Campus Triggers Lawsuit Over Land Deal Secrecy
- Novogratz's Crypto Firm Turns to Tokenization of Real Estate
- How to Raise the Appeal of Your Multifamily Property with Pet-Friendly Services gallery
- And the Winners Are: Amazon Makes Its Final HQ2 Choice, Which Is Hardly a Surprise
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (November 13, 2018)
- Fleming Presents Real Worldwide v. Territorial Taxation After The TCJA Today At Boston College
- Elkins Presents The Case Against Income Taxation Of Multinational Enterprises Today At Hebrew University
- Harvard Law Students Launch Campaign To #DumpKirkland Over Mandatory Arbitration Agreements For Associates
- NY Times: Trump’s Tax Cut Was Supposed To Change Corporate Behavior. Here’s What Happened.
- 'Big Law Killed My Husband': An Open Letter From A Sidley Partner's Widow