Real | Reliable | Creative | Practical
BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Commercial Real Estate | M&A | Business Transactions
Individual | Business | Cross-Border | Estate & Gift
GOVERNMENTAL & DISTRICT REGULATION
Water Utility Districts | Groundwater Conservation Districts
PERSONAL LEGAL SERVICES
Complex Estate Planning | Wills & Trusts | Wealth Preservation
DELIVERING LEGAL COUNSEL & ADVICE
INVESTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, EXECUTIVES & THEIR FAMILIES
Phillips Golden LLP was founded by board certified* specialists in tax and commercial real estate law. They have broad and extensive experience in those and complementary areas of the law, experience recognized by their peers.
Our legal and counseling skills have been developed in a broad range of business and investment transactions. We deliver legal counsel and advice, and creative and practical solutions, to entrepreneurs, investors, and their families. We empower them to effectively execute their business, real estate, and other investment endeavors.
Our guidance allows our clients to reliably exploit their ideas and ingenuity to create wealth and lasting legacies. Once created, we help those clients maintain, protect, and redeploy that wealth for the benefit of themselves, their families, and their communities.
As a boutique law firm, we do not pretend to serve every legal need our clients might need. We are, however, able to reliably and effectively assemble, manage, and team with other advisors, always with the common goal of understanding and meeting our clients' goals.
While we are zealous in providing representation of our clients, we offer professional, appropriate, mutual, and collaborative respect to our clients, each other, our colleagues, and other persons and counterparties that we encounter in the course of our law practice. We ask that of them in return.
*Texas Board of Legal Specialization
REAL | RELIABLE | CREATIVE | PRACTICAL
WHY CHOOSE US?
Real, Reliable, Creative & Practical Solutions
Access & Adaptability
Experienced Board Certified Specialists
Collegiality & Collaboration
Modernization / Technological Efficiency
We triage, diagnose, and react to important tax and legal issues that arise in multi-disciplinary business and investment transactions and opportunities. We help individuals and companies navigate mission critical investment and business endeavors from start up, to mid-stream events, and on to exit and reinvestment strategies.
RECENT FIRM INSIGHTS & NEWS
- Once the Innovators, Department Stores Fight to Stay Alive
- Covid-19 Vaccine Front-Runners Impress Investors, but Concerns Exist
- Cyber Chiefs Watch Their People for Burnout as Pandemic Rolls On
- Diageo's Alcohol Sales Rise in North America but Fall Elsewhere as Covid-19 Weighs
- Beleaguered Public Pension Funds Make Record Gains in Second Quarter
- 14 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (Aug. 4, 2020)
- This App Could Solve a Big Reopening Problem: Cathy O'Neil
- Boardwalk Development Group Launches 3rd Self-Storage Acquisition Fund
- How Will Student Housing Operators Fare This Fall? The Answer Depends on Which Universities They Serve
- Credit Unions are Making a Bigger Play for CRE Loans
- Ransomware Attack Blocks New Mexico Law School Faculty, Staff, And Student Access To Email, Shared Files
- U.S. Tax Systems Need Anti-Racist Restructuring
- Campbell Seeks To Hire A Tax Prof
- CNN: Inside The Supreme Court's Internal Deliberations Over Trump's Tax Returns
- Acquiescent No More: Tenured And Tenure-Track Are Finally Fighting Back